Just $299 For Peace of Mind Protection and Immunity
Don't start worrying about your health when early signs of aging or sickness occur. Do something now!
Liquivida IV Vitamin Infusions at our office in Pompton Lakes, NJ, will help you feel younger, healthier and more vibrant using a special formula of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and electrolytes. They are infused directly into the bloodstream, a delivery method that bypasses the digestive system and allows the nutrients to be directly delivered to the body at the cellular level. Infusions get the vitamins where they need to go as quickly as possible, making them more efficient than traditional oral multi-vitamins.
This method consists of nutritional infusions administered to patients via an IV drip. We are currently offering the Natural Defense Infusion. This combination of vitamins helps you stay healthy and thrive during cold and flu season. Other Vitamin IV infusion kits are also available. Call to find out more 973-997-0542.
When getting a Natural Defense IV Infusion, you can expect:
- Resilient immune system supported by high-impact nutrients
- Powerful antioxidants to fight illness
- Improved stress tolerance
Our Natural Defense IV Infusion contains the following immune boosting vitamins:
Now you can avoid expensive doctor visits and exams while living a longer, more fulfilling life. Nutrient IV drips help you avoid getting sick, while motivating you to live life to the fullest. When used in conjunction with other CDC recommendations and physician recommendations, Natural Defense IV Infusions at our New Jersey Office can help YOU combat illness.
ADD ON KITS: ORAL RECCOMENDATIONS TO COMPLEMENT YOUR NATURAL DEFENSE IV INFUSION
Quick Facts About Liquivida IV Infusions or "Drips"
- Our drips are a combination of essential nutrients like various vitamins, mineral and amino acids.
- All of our drips will hydrate you, replenish your nutrients and give you a great boost of energy by replenishing your B vitamins.
- Most people think it’s normal to feel exhausted after a day’s worth of work, and they go on just accepting it. Well it’s not normal - if we had our proper levels of nutrients we wouldn’t be feeling like that.
- All of our nutrients are vegan, human sterile medications.
- All of our nutrients are created in a 503B Pharmacy.
- 503B facilities are referred to by the FDA as an outsourcing facility and they are heavily monitored by the FDA. 503B facilities are also required to register with each state board of pharmacy, DEA and FDA.
- In a 503B facility, before any new product can be brought to market, multiple batches must be made and submitted for testing and stability studies. While this may result in a longer lead time to getting new products to customers, this ensures that every batch made during normal production is consistent in quality and meets the high standards set by the FDA and CGMP. Not only must products be validated but testing methods must also be validated to ensure accuracy and precision, in accordance to USP standards. All vendors that supply raw materials must be thoroughly vetted, and on-site inspections are performed by the Quality Assurance team for all critical suppliers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) ABOUT IV INFUSIONS
How often should I get an IV vitamin infusion and how long does an IV vitamin infusion last? It really depends on your lifestyle and what you are looking to get out of it. There are two opposite ends of the spectrum:
- If professional athletes (i.e. MMA fighters, NFL players, CrossFit competitors) are training for a big event or competition, it is recommended to get an infusion twice a week; whereas, other people can get on a regimen to do them once every 2-4 weeks. However, it is something you need to be consistent with in order to maintain an optimal healthy lifestyle.
- It also depends how nutrient depleted you are. Our office actually has ways to test to see what nutrients are needed to correct your metabolic imbalances to see exactly what nutrients you are deficient in or if there are some other underlying issues going on. In the beginning, some patients may get an infusion more frequently in order to get to that optimal level. Then you can listen to your body’s cues when you are ready for your next drip.
I already take an oral multivitamin. What is the difference? When you take vitamins orally, they have to go through your digestive system, be broken down and then absorbed. By then, you are only getting about 20-30% of the actual dose. With IV vitamin infusions, you are guaranteed 100% direct absorption into the bloodstream, so your body is going to be able to utilize the nutrients to reach your optimum level of performance. You cannot reach this level with oral vitamins. Even if you are taking vitamins by mouth and eating healthy, our soil is so nutrient depleted that it is impossible to get the proper level of nutrients we need from the foods we eat. Direct access to the bloodstream bypasses the gastrointestinal tract, allowing the body’s organs to obtain all of the benefits of each nutrient. Vitamins and supplements taken orally must first be broken down through the gastrointestinal tract in order for the body to absorb and use those vitamins and supplements. This process reduces the nutrient absorption rate significantly.
How long do the nutrients from the IV drips remain in the bloodstream? The bloodstream is a transporter for many things in the body and nutrients are one of them. Nutrients do not remain in the bloodstream for very long as they are delivered out of the blood into the tissues and made available for the cells to utilize.
I already eat clean and organic. Is it really necessary to use IV vitamin infusions? Even if you are eating clean and healthy, it’s important to know that our bodies are so nutrient depleted that it is impossible to get the proper level of nutrients we need from the foods we eat. Also your body may still not absorb all of the nutrients you consume via food. A common instance of this is Vitamin D.
Will I be able to sleep at night after an IV vitamin infusion? The energy you get from an IV vitamin infusion is natural energy, not chemically induced energy, like from caffeine. It will not cause you to feel jittery. You will not experience the caffeine “crash” and it will not cause sleeplessness at night. The vitamins found in our infusion are all water-soluble, similar to the vitamins we get from the foods that we eat, just in a higher concentration. Anything that the body feels it does not need, will be excreted.
How long does it take to start feeling the effects? You’re not going to walk out of our clinic feeling like superman...it’s more a feeling of liveliness and not being so exhausted after a day’s work. Most people have come to accept that feeling tired after working all day is normal, but it is not. If we had our optimal levels of nutrients in our body, we would not be feeling this way. After some patients have their infusion, they sometimes feel more relaxed at first. This is due to a few factors: First, we are providing a very relaxed environment during the infusion, going along with our motto: Relax the mind, while you replenish the body. Also, some patients might go through a “detox period” which might make them feel a little tired, and once complete, they will begin to feel energized.
Are the IV vitamin infusion paraben and preservative free? Our vitamin infusion kits are all-natural and do not contain steroids, synthetics, placebos, or medicine of any kind. Most nutrients are preservative-free, while others require them to have a health impact.
What are the risks associated with IV vitamin infusions? IV therapy is a non-invasive procedure with minimal risk. Some unlikely, but potential, side effects include minor bruising around puncture site of the IV catheter, inflammation and bleeding upon removal of the IV catheter.
Do you recommend special diets and/or lifestyles to your clients to coincide with IV vitamin infusions for an overall better and healthier lifestyle? If you are interested in considering a long-term nutrition program to help you look and feel your best for years to come and keep you moving, ActiveLife Regenerative Therapies offers patients a diphasic nutrition plan to help them increase energy, weight loss, or solve vitamin deficiencies, depending on what the patient is experiencing. Our clinic also offers Ideal Protein ketogenic weight loss diet program if you are interested in rapid fat loss, followed by a healthy lifestyle maintenance diet tailored for you.